Total Pageviews

Picture options

After creating the plan for my magazine, I decided to go ahead and take all the photos i needed . Because my article was going to include 'a photoshoot' a range of shots, locations and outfits was needed. I used locations in and around my house because it was very cold and the models were not wearing much, so we decided not to go very far. I then got a group of my friends to dress up in appropriate outfits, that created a cute look with a rocky,sexy twist. i took nearly 200 photos of them and have managed to narrow it down to arrond 40 that i liked and uploaded them to photobucket. although all these photo's are pre-edit and still need a lot of work.



Breakdown of some of the shots:
- I wanted to create movement within some of the images, so i asked my models to jump, we did 3-4 shots, but afeter viewing the images on the computer we decided that there was not a sufficient picture where all aspects of the image were acceptable.
- I used different camera angles and degrees of focus, to give myself options and variation in the range of shots i could pick from. for example a portrait photo is very good for a front coner shot.
- In the shots where the models makeup was very heavy and dramatic, i will edit them to make them black and white because i think it will make the image more interesting and create a better contrast.
- In some of the shots, the eyes of the models are red, therefore i will use editing software to change them.
- In the last image on the slideshow, The lighting in this photo is very poor, this was my first test shot to decide which level of lighting would be best.